HOME

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

EVP TONOPAH CEMETERY 8-19-11 - Voice To Voicce EVP #17

TONOPAH  CEMETERY

Located in the small mining town of Tonopah, Nevada, it opened in 1901 and closed in 1911.  So for ten years many miners were laid to rest in this pioneer cemetery.  It resided beside the Clown Motel, which, for many of you will recall, is where Zak from Ghost Adventures, had his fear of clowns rise-up.  

I had to laugh at Terri’s reaction to this graveyard, she said (and keep in mind it was like 88 degrees outside) “It’s like being buried in hell”.  Now granted it was dirt and rocks and markers and sun, and only one tree that I could see (and Terri found it after getting tired of waiting for me to talk to the air).

Still some very old markers adorned the dirt landscape and a great many from a historic mind fire in 1905 are buried there as well.

I walked around and took some photographs and did some EVP work, the wind was picking up so that did make it challenging.  I did manage to get one EVP, and it is an unusual one.  If this is the voice of the dead, they most definitely have different ways of communicating or they just can sound so, so different. This EVP type sounds to me like a mechanical or electronic connection and not organic in nature.  I’ll let you be the judge, take a look and listen to my video.




After a while even I was too hot to remain in the graveyard and we left to relax before our paranormal event began to kick into high gear at the Mizpah Hotel.
A.      A. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave constructive thoughts and impressions.